Diana tagged me for this meme.
The rules are:
-Link to the person that tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Share six weird things/habits/quirks about yourself
-Tag six others, and let them know they’ve been tagged!
So here goes..
1) I don’t like eggs or seafood even though I have never lived more than 50 miles from the sea.
2) I am ever so slightly obsessed with the “Twilight” series of books by Stephenie Meyer (and the movie coming out in December).
3) I hate calling people on the phone (even if I know them).
4) I take my cats for walks – complete with harnesses and leashes (one for each).
5) I have been watching American Idol all season (I like David Cook – who doesn’t?).
6) I like clam chowder (this is quirky only because I don’t like clams).
I’m not going to tag anyone specific because I think everyone I know has already been tagged – but if you haven’t, and you wish you had been, then consider yourself tagged :)